Monday, May 28, 2012

POM-tastic!

Poms are such a cute and inexpensive way to create hanging decorations. My friend wants me to make a couple for her daughters 1st birthday party! I've made some for a Bridal shower a while ago and they turned out great! Soo Incredibly EASY! I used it to frame the head table.


Check out this YouTube Video for instructions on how to make these lovely POMS! 





Here are some other ways to use your new homemade POMS!

Tree POMS

















Napkin Holder POMS
















POM Candlesticks!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea, especially the napkin holder! Would be a great idea for a wedding event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with the previous comment. The napkin holder is a great idea for wedding on a tight budget, and can only afford limited flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ones in the trees. Although I don't know what I would really use them for haha.

    ReplyDelete